Apache Superset (incubating) is a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application
This project was originally named Panoramix, was renamed to Caravel in March 2016, and is currently named Superset as of November 2016
Disclaimer: Apache Superset is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.
- A rich set of data visualizations
- An easy-to-use interface for exploring and visualizing data
- Create and share dashboards
- Enterprise-ready authentication with integration with major authentication providers (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth & REMOTE_USER through Flask AppBuilder)
- An extensible, high-granularity security/permission model allowing intricate rules on who can access individual features and the dataset
- A simple semantic layer, allowing users to control how data sources are displayed in the UI by defining which fields should show up in which drop-down and which aggregation and function metrics are made available to the user
- Integration with most SQL-speaking RDBMS through SQLAlchemy
- Deep integration with Druid.io
- Installation & Configuration
- Getting Started
- OS dependencies
- Python virtualenv
- Python’s setup tools and pip
- Superset installation and initialization
- A proper WSGI HTTP Server
- Flask-AppBuilder Permissions
- Configuration behind a load balancer
- Database dependencies
- (AWS) Athena
- Deeper SQLAlchemy integration
- Schemas (Postgres & Redshift)
- External Password store for SQLAlchemy connections
- SSL Access to databases
- SQL Lab
- Making your own build
- StatsD logging
- Tutorial for Superset Administrators
- SQL Lab
- Visualization Tools
- Can I query/join multiple tables at one time?
- How BIG can my data source be?
- How do I create my own visualization?
- Can I upload and visualize csv data?
- Why are my queries timing out?
- Why is the map not visible in the mapbox visualization?
- How to add dynamic filters to a dashboard?
- How to limit the timed refresh on a dashboard?
- Why does fabmanager or superset freezed/hung/not responding when started (my home directory is NFS mounted)?
- What if the table schema changed?
- How do I go about developing a new visualization type?
- What database engine can I use as a backend for Superset?
- How can i configure OAuth authentication and authorization?
- How can I set a default filter on my dashboard?
- How do I get Superset to refresh the schema of my table?
- Is there a way to force the use specific colors?